RailsPacific is the first Rails conference in Aisa. It will be held on September 26-27, 2014 in Taiwan!
Our goal is to provide a diverse program that attract people with different skill sets and backgrounds. Therefore, the first day of the conference will be focusing on workshops and the second day will be single-track talks.
For any questions please email email@example.com
RailsPacific Official Website: RailsPacific.com
Find us on Twitter: @railspacific
RailsPacific is brought to you by RailsTaiwan community.
We have 4 types of tickets. Each has limited seats so be sure to grab your ticket early!
- Earlybird 1 - 5000 NTD. Ends on Jul 31.
- Earlybird 2 - 6500 NTD. Ends on Aug 31.
- Standard - 7500 NTD. Ends on Sep 21.
- Student - 3500 NTD. Ends on Sep 21. Valid identity required (see below).
You can purchase only 1 ticket at a same time.
All prices are in New Taiwan Dollars (TWD).
We do not provide ticket cancellation and refund. (but tickets are trasferable) We refund student tickets when the student validation fails.
About Student Ticket Validation
We welcome students to join us and we provide discount price. If you'd like to purchase a student ticket, follow the following validation process.
- Place your order on Peatix.
- Scan or photo both sides of your student identity card or other equivalent identity.
- Send the picture of identity and the order number on Peatix to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "[Student Validation] "
- We will reply the result of validation within a few days. If the information is not sufficient for us to determine validity, we will ask you to provide more information.
If you're not valid to get a student ticket, we will cancel your student ticket and you will get refund for the money you've paid. (Refund is for student tickets only.)
You must be at least 13 years of age and enrolled in one of the following:
- University or college - accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study
- High School or Elementary School - accredited public or private primary / elementary or high school providing full-time instruction
[ Fri ] - [ Sat ]
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
- Chang Yung-fa Foundation
Earlybird 1 SOLD OUT NT$5,000 Earybird 2 SOLD OUT NT$6,000 Standard SOLD OUT NT$7,500 Student SOLD OUT NT$3,500 VIP FULL
- Venue Address
- 11 Zhongshan S. Rd. Taipei, Taiwan 10048 Taiwan